Friday, January 9, 2015

Hey Penelope...My Newest Shopping Addiction

I am so so so into this "comfortable-effortless but still worked at it" fashion trend going on right now. Seriously...Where were all the flow-y tops and leggings when I was in college???

I was in the "powder room" one evening when I spotted this adorable, but rather comfy looking chick washing her hands. Her shirt said "Bless your heart."

www.penelopeartdesign.com


 (Was not this particular shirt but how cozy does this shirt look?! Pocket tee shirts are my fave!)

I stood right next to her and shouted, "Oh my gah. All the women in my family say that ALLL the time! I have to know where you got that shirt." (Yes...the shouting was probably due to the two glasses of wine from dinner.)

"Hey Penelope." my new best friend stated calmly.

"Come again?" I asked.

www.heypenelopedesign.com
This, now rather annoyed, girl didn't know she had just open up my shopping world. I started noticing Hey Penelope popping up on Jamie Lynn Spears Instagram account (Don't knock it until you have heard the girl sing). I had to find this magical land of comfortable but adorable clothes. I found a few places here and there that carried some of the items...but then...then it happened. Finally. Hey Penelope Store

Located at 7317 Jefferson Hwy. Suite A


 I have to admit...I do not have too much patience for store shopping. But I have frequented the Hey Penelope store on Jefferson Hwy. so often, Desiree (Desiree Guidry-the owner of Hey Penelope) probably thinks I have some Carrie Bradshaw-esq shopping addiction for leggings and scarves.

From Jewelry-to koozies-to shoes-to the most comfortable leggings you will EVER wear (No..I'm not exaggerating), you won't just leave this place with one of her cozy shirts galore.

www.heypenelopedesign.com


Go check out these designs at www.heypenelopedesigns.com,  Follow Hey Penelope's Facebook Page or go look up Hey Penelope on your IG Account. Tweet them @HeyPenelopeArt

Don't forget to take pictures in your Hey Penelope threads and tag @HeyPenelope and @BatonRougeGeaux. And as always...whenever you are shopping at your favorite, send me a picture by #GeauxShop.


https://www.facebook.com/HeyPenelopeDesign

https://www.facebook.com/HeyPenelopeDesign

www.heypenelopedesign.com

heypenelopedesign.com

https://www.facebook.com/HeyPenelopeDesign

www.heypenelopedesign.com

heypenelopedesign.com

https://www.facebook.com/HeyPenelopeDesign

www.heypenelopedesign.com

https://www.facebook.com/HeyPenelopeDesign




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Article!