Monday, July 28, 2014

Get Organized, Baton Rouge.

Closet Craze is the All the Organizing...Well Craze!



Have you ever experimented with one of your Pinterest projects only to find yourself covered in paint, saw dust, or glue 2 hours later with a bigger mess than when you started with? And I'm not just talking about the "chic-chalkboard paint-no primer-BS" we have all pinned to our boards. I'm talking about the organizing stuff. You know... it's that "Organized/Cleaning" board that you keep telling yourself "Next weekend, I'm totally having a re-organizing of the house." Ladies (and some gents)... You're kidding yourself. And I'm only saying this as your friend. Even if you DO get around to it, it will not look like the nice picture on your Pinterest board. Now don't click off yet because I have now insulted your DIY-natural born skills. It's just some things are best left to the professionals. See the picture above? Probably have something similar sitting in one of those lovely Pinterest boards now, huh? What if I told you there is a local company right here in Baton Rouge to make your closet make Carrie Bradshaw's closet look like a swamp.
Meet Katie Holt and her business Closet Craze. 

"I created Closet Craze about a year ago to offer my organizing and designing services for those who really just don't have the time to get to their closets! I always had a niche for closets so one day I thought, "Why not let others know I can help and turn this into a little business?!" There is no job too messy or too small! I receive feedback of clients fearing I will judge their messy closets. NEVER!  Not only does the end result look great, it becomes more user friendly!

I offer free consultations where I speak with the client and see what they're looking for! I take inventory of supplies needed (which I go out and get) and determine time and cost.

As for designing, the same consultation process applies. I outsource a carpenter to build and I come in and finish with organizing! The customer will deal only with me and I will communicate with the builder behind the scenes.

I can also provide wardrobe consulting...but this is a fine line that really depends on the customer! You don't want to dig deep and overstep as I've realized everyone is unique and sensitive when it comes to their style:)

I think that's a wrap! A basic summary of what Closet Craze offers!"

-Katie Holt, Closet Craze


So we can't have the Matching Outfits Computer Software from Clueless, but who cares? Now Baton Rouge has Closet Craze!

Go check out more about Closet Craze here and go like the Facebook Page Here!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Article!