Friday, July 11, 2014

Sullivan's Has a New Attitude

HELLO HAPPY HOUR!

Yes..Yes. I've been to Sullivan's before. And yes..It is about the most delicious menu in Baton Rouge. But I'm not here to talk about the food. No sir. I'm here to talk about this Ringside experience. I'm talking about a Martini's Slinging-Loud Cover Band Playing-Singing and Dancing-Making Friends with Strangers hell of a time. As many times as I had been to Sullivan's, I had never walk through...what I now call...The Good time Doors into Ringside. It has the best of both worlds. Class, great service from the servers and all with a laid-back "good ole time" feel. I may not feel that great the next morning, but I sure enjoyed myself the night before. Happy Hour on Thursday nights usually starts in the bar, but as soon as we all see that band warming up...We cross on over into Ringside. Come see me pretending like I can dance on Thursday nights. Order the Knockout Martini and tell them I sent ya! #GeauxEat and #GeauxOut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Article!