Tuesday, July 8, 2014

This Olde Shoppe on Tiger Bend

You will Spend Hours..I promise you.



My friend Holly introduced me to this place a couple of months ago, and we never go in there unless we have time to spare. You may miss this gem, located on Tiger Bend, because it looks like most the homes lining that side of the road. But it is so much more. This antique/consignment shop is a journey has you walk from room to room with Gorgeous things to decorate your home with. From the letters (pictured above) which can be ordered to your custom or the beloved "green", no sanding-no priming  Ce Ce Caldwell chalkboard paint we all look for (Pictured Below, best for those pinterest projects).
They also carry my favorite Home fragrance line that is also pretty hard to find...Orleans Fragrance Co.
Stop on in and tell them I sent you. Check out their hours and more information here or go check out their facebook page here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Share this Article!